Stomach pain, hemorrhoids, bleeding in stools. On Vyvanse, Accutane. History of C-Diff. Treatment?

My son takes 40 mg of Vyvanse everyday along with 60 mg of Accutane. He has been having stomach issues in the last few days (severe pain, internal hemorrhoids and bleeding in stools . He was diagnosed with C-Diff 2.5 years ago when the pharmacy accidentally gave him the wrong medicine that killed all of his bad bacteria as well as the good. We have been fighting stomach issues ever since then, but things were better until about a week ago. What do you suggest?
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012