Stomach pain, hard stool, blood in urine. What are the causes and solutions?

Hi Dr. I am Shadrick Guanue Tougbay, a Liberian Over the passed 6 years, I have been feeling stomach pain which I cannot go in rest room regularly. I can feel something walking in my intestines, fating during urination , hard stool , sometimes toilet with blood and before then I also suffered from pie for two years and lot of problems relating this issues. But in my country in Liberia, doctors have not yet diagnosed causes and solutions to help me. Please help me with the causes and the solution to help me Dr. Stephen Christensen. Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013