Stomach pain, hard knots in stomach, severe headache, shaking. Treatment for symptoms?

yes, i have been feeling for the past week, stomach pain i will get hard knots that u can feel rise on my stomach, i have been getting really hot then cold , i have bad headace and if i move around nd walk i will get real wak and start shaking, ive had this happen about 2mths ago andi was supposed to go to a stomach specilist but i never did and now its all returning. what to do im 20 years old ive had helth problems in the past
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012