Stomach pain, gas, indigestion, headaches, fever, congestion, nausea, no diarrhea. Cure?

For the last two and a half days I have had bad stomach pain that feels similar to gas. I thought it was indigestion but its lasted a while and I ve also been getting nasty headaches and a recurring high temperature every couple of hours. I ve also been feeling some slight cold symptoms like. Runny nose and congestion. I have not vomited, though I had some minor nausea and do not have diarrhea . What s wrong??
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012