Stomach pain, frequent constipation, unproductive bowel movements. Related to increase in caffeine intake?

I have increased my caffeine intake through monster energy drinks lately. Less water intake as a result. My stomach hurts often and even resting an iPad on it for about ten minutes makes it sore. I am frequently constipated with my most recent bowel movement being unproductive but what appeared to be blood on the toilet paper. Could these be related to my caffeine increase? And, does the fact that today I had an orange energy drink have any effect on stool color? Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012