Stomach pain, found tumor in kidney and left lung, symptoms after quitting methadone. What's the diagnosis ?

My friend has always had bad stomach problems, he recently went to doctor because of pain, he found out he has tumours in his kidneys (1 whole kidney is taken over & the other has a tumour also) they also found a tumour on his left lung . 2 years ago he had a mild heart attack. He has heart disease which is hereditary (fathers side) & apparently his auntie died last year from Cystic Fybrosis, she was diagnosed as an adult. My friend also suffers from dyslexia & believes he has had ADHD since childhood. He has had addiction problems for over 20years, everything from benzos to alcohol, speed, heroin & methadone . Since quitting the methadone late last year all of his pain & symptoms have emerged. He has lost heaps of weight (is 5 10 ) & weighs under 60kg. I am worried he is going to die. Are all of these symptoms related? If so, what would your diagnosis be. He is only 40 yrs old & apparently he is sterile (infertile) too.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013