Stomach pain, foul smelling stools, burping with egg smell, nausea, vomiting. Using ornidazole, nexpro. Stop medication usage?

years old and i and using ornidazole 500 mg twice daily and also nexpro 20 mg twice since three days for my problem of stomach pain around novel and getting motion after the pain with alittle foul smell and also rotton egg smell burps now and then. I am feeling severe nausia and vomiting sensation and also gas problem. shall i continue the medicine for another two days or stop the medicine. i am using anti epileptic medicine.kindly advise.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013