Stomach pain, feeling hot, have meshes in belly button. Should skin be drained?

Many Blessings Dr. Grief, I am 44 year old 288 pound mother if three who had two meshes put in belly button and on left side just below belly button on July 31 2012. Was told on Aug. 6 th that I had a hematoma just above belly button. It has been ten days since I saw my doctor last and for the past two days been getting sharp, extremely painful stabbing pain out of no where. It lasts a few seconds as I scream in agonizing pain then it is gone. Feel very hot in surgical areas, stinging pain. Had lapascopic surgery and belly button had stables implanted maybe connect to mesh . I am feeling a shift with fluid build up when I lay down movement and it s also below belly button pain in both areas. They are swollen, feels very heavy and skin feels like clay dough . Should this be drain with tube installed? Afraid infection has set in. Can you please help me?
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012