Stomach pain, enema, stomach noise, sweating, loss of appetite. Bleeding when passing stool

Hi I ve been having stomach problems now for a week started one night when I got woke up from a stomach pain as if I had to use the I went and I couldn t stomach was in pain and I could not use the toilet so I took a anemia than I used the bathroom..nex day was had and my tummy was making noises all week and mild pains and sweating I even lost my appitite at one point so I went to the the doctor felt my stomach asked where the pain was and it was on the bottom of my belly..he said I showed no pain of appendicitis so he gave me some nesea pills to make the feeling of throwing up go away that helped me alot.but my stomach continued to make noise and pains still come and do but it s not as bad...but I ve still been constipated for more than a week and my doctor said not to take an I bought a stool softer seemed to not work and still having a hard time to use the bathroom it s big at times my but bleeds a little cuz it s big and hard I m wondering what should I do? I m to the point I want to take the anemia regardless what the doctor has said any advise please!!!!!:(
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012