Stomach pain during periods, stomach bloating, blood clots. Cysts in left ovaries. Treatment?

hi. i m facing some problems. i started to have a pain during my period at my left side stomach since last year may and since then i m going to hospital. They notice that i have a cyst (size around 2cm) at my left side ovary . after that, each month I m having the same problem, pain during the period. but recently few months I am having a pain at my left side pelvis during period, stomach feel bloating and got blood clot. even though my period finish, i m still having the pain and i even cant sit for a long time exs when driving. I m really confuse with my pain. can you help me?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  56 Awaiting Answer