Stomach pain, dizziness, vomiting, constipation. Taken miralax, some relief, recurring condition. Celiac?

My daughter is 11 years old..About 6 months ago. she started getting bad pains in her stomach and dizzy and vomit ..I took her to the doctors..They did bood test, xrays, ultra sounds..They said everything was normal..Except she was blocked up..She didnt have a bowl movement for 14 days...After taking Miralax..She finally went 5 days later..All was fine, until recently...her stomach is bothering her, and she is dizzy again...I have Celiac , is it possible my daughter has it too ? Im frusterated and concerened..
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012