Stomach pain, dizziness, frequent urination, unprotected sex. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi, im 16, and my stomache has been hurting alot, when i move, and when i push on it. I am dizzy alot, and today i had to go to the bathroom alot more than usual. I am still a virgin , but me and my boyfriend did mess around, but he didnt ejaculate. plus he had his boxers on. I ve been worried lately that I am pregnant, but lots of people say im not. am i just overreacting? please help, this was over a month ago
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012
May 2013

According to the history the chances of pregnancy are less.
As it is already one month over after the act, if you had your regular periods in this gap then the chance of pregnancy can be ruled out.
If you didn't get your periods in this month better to go for pregnancy test once.
If test comes negative and you are not getting periods you can consult gynecologist and take tablets for withdrawal bleeding.