Stomach pain, discharge from vagina, burning in butt and vagina. Possible cause ?

when i got home today i went to the bathroom because my belly really hurt and so i had diarreah but my belly still hurt so i was just looking in the mirorr when i felt something comeing out of my vagina and now my butt and vagina hurt and burn what does this mean? and i have not started my period and this has happend before but it was like 4 years ago
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012
this may occur due to some infection, you just take aceclofen tab twice a day,and may take panprazole 20 mg on empty stomach for 5 days.occurence might be coming mens period.