Stomach pain, digestive problems, dribbling urine. Treatment?

I AM A 29 YEARS OLD MAN PROBLEM IS STOMACH PAIN UNDIEGISTIVE PROOBLEM & WHEN PASS URINE FALLING DROPS BEFORE & AFTER & ALSO NIGHT FALLS BOHUT HUWA HAI JIS KI WAJA SEY MAI BOHUT WEAK HOGYA HOON OR ZIADAH NIGHT FALLS HONEY KI WAJA SEY SEXUAL WEAKNESS HOGAI HAI
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
Hello! what do you mean by undigestive problems it is not clear. I have many times advised to all that just mention the symptoms youare suffering and not the interpretation or conclusion and dont use such terminology which can misguide us. If you still want to use this then give details. Also nightfall is natural phenomenon if you are doing sex infrequently.Feeling of weakness is just absurd after this.I hope this will help you. Keep in touch

2 users find this helpful