Stomach pain, difficulty walking, nausea, loss of sleep. Tried using a heating pad, no relief. Cure?

Hey my stomach hurts really bad but just at night when I lay down for bed or I just lay down even threw the day heating pad will not even stop the pain and when I go pee my lower right side feels like a ton of bricks is hitting it and I stand up and it hurts to walk and I start feeling sick to my stomach like I m gonna throw up I lay back down it hurts worse I can t even sleep...please I really need this pain to stop
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum. Stomach pain is a vast subject, as you point out right lower part of stomach it could be either renal colic, due to urinary tract infection, renal stones, or appendicitis.
I advise you to consult a surgeon for diagnosis and treatment. You may need to get ultra sound scaning, gastroscopy, besides other routine tests for confermation of the cause.
Besides i advise you some diet recommendations as avoid taking spices, chillies, junk foods, and oily foods as these tend to increase gastric irritation, irritation of one part of the gut irritates the whole of the intestine and pain increased.
Use plenty of curd, and drink more water. Wishing for a quick recovery and thanks for calling Health care magic forum.