Stomach pain, difficulty burping, loss of appetite. Mesh put in bladder. Causes and treatment?

i have bad stoamach pain it is hard for me to burp my husband has to rub my back i get sick ,cant eat food they told me i have that divers tic a litice and ulcers but i think it is something more i can not gain weight iam 41 and weigh 104 , they put that mesh in for my baldder years ago could that be what is doing this , they are doing a recall on the mesh for the bladder , so if you could answer me i would love to hear what you have to say thank you somebody that needs help
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  35 Awaiting Answer