Stomach pain, diarrhea, dry cough, back pain, excessive sleeping. History of IBS, salmonella typhoid fever. Should I be concerned?

Hi, I am a 26 year old female, with a poor medical history from beginning of 2012. Starting with an ankle sprain which turned out to be a linear fracture , to getting widespread joint pains with fever, I was misdiagnosed with SLE and RA, finally correctly diagnosed with Salmonella Typhoid fever . I was cured from that but all the incorrect medications caused me to have IBS. The latest after IBS, I was diagnosed with an Intestinal Yeast infection in August. I tried to follow the SIBO diet, which caused relief temporarily. My major areas of discomfort are occasional stomachache( which worsens due to starvation/certain food intake), high fluctuations in appetite, consistent diarrhea, recently consistent dry cough, back pain and excessive sleeping since past 2 weeks. Please advice if IBS/the infection could be related to these or I should be concerned and take any other steps towards recovery. Thank you!!
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012