Stomach pain, cramps, irregular bowel movement, bloated. Cure for symptoms?

My stomach is in so much pain, cramping from my belly button down to my groin. My muscles cramp in my stomach when I pee but I think its a pressure thing not a UTI since it doesn't sting or hurt to pee in the bladder area. It hurts to move around and sometimes the pain goes right through to my lower back. I haven't been able to have a normal bowel movement in about a week or so. Just a small amount here and there. Do I need to see a doctor? I feel so bloated and its very painful.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013