Stomach pain, cramps, blurry vision, headaches, dizziness. Reason?

I had stomach pain and cramps all day yesterday and then got them this morning. I started work this morning at 8am and sat at my computer and couldn t see the screen as my vision started to blurr, my eyes felt heavy. I left work at 8.20am to attend a course which was a five min walk down the road. I couldn t participate in the course/training as I started to get blurred vision again and headaches . I took two nurofen and the dizziness stopped a little. The pain and cramping in my stomach stopped, but I just started to feel dizzy and unable to participate in the course, so organised a cab to drive me home. I had a nap for about an hour, woke up and I was fine but now I am getting the headaches and blurred vision and dizziness again. What is wrong with me?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013