Stomach pain, constipation, tiredness, headaches, blisters in anus. Treatment?

I have bad stomach ache alot, i find it hard to poo, the poos will be either very thin and hard are like cold coffee, i am constantly tired with head aches and saw eyes. My stomach hurts after eating, while running and throughout the day. When i need to go for a poo the feeling can be sudden and hurt alot but i cannot poo or it wil come out very fast. I have lost alot of weight over 3 days and i am constantly feeling sick. I also have about 3 blister like lumps up my anus
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012