Stomach pain, constipation. Took many tablets of ibuprofen. Cure?

Hello so my stomach hurts so I went to the bathroom and thought maybe I need to yunno poop so I went to the bathroom and I sat down and I not much happened so I stood up and yet my stomoch still hurts I don t know what to do and yes I took some ibreprophen like an hour ago, I took 4 and then I also took 4 at about 11 this morning . What should id do ? Andyes I alwso ate and drank water with every dose
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
U r bowel movements r not cleared and u r suffering with acidity problem stop taking pain killers.pain kilers wil increase u r pain.usr homeo medicine nux vomica 200-3doses. U r problem wil be sloved.