Stomach pain, constipated, nose bleeds, fever. On miralex. Suggest?

My son is 4 years old. He has been having stomach pains for the last 9 days. I took him the first day to the E.R. because he was curling up in the fetal position and crying with tears. They took an x ray and only saw that he was very constipated. He has been taking a dose of Miralax each day. About 6 days ago, he had a fever that lasted 2-3 days of about 102 degrees. Again he is having pain each day and is hardly eating. He is also having nosebleeds, I'm not sure if that is just due to season changes.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013