Stomach pain, burning sensation, tiredness, weakness, tiredness, constipated, sharp pain, vagina feels smaller, cravings. Help?ab

Have had stomach pain, on the pit of my stomach, burning so much so that it takes my breath away. Feeling emotional, hot, crying, with dizzy spells and feeling weak and tired. Unable to empty my stomach at once, sometimes constipated, sometimes not. Feeling of not being able to emply my bowels all in one. Unable to have intercourse, too painfull, a feeling that my stomach feels like putty, my stomach feeling like not being attached to my body, when I am emptying my bowels it feels as if I have a sharp pain deep in my vagina, My vagina feels 'much smaller" the only way I can explain this, I am 55 years old. Cravings of either continuous eating or not being able to eat. Not sleeping well for nights at a time.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013