Stomach pain, bubbles in stomach. Had unprotected sex, on depo shot. Pain in the sides while breathing. Pregnant or side effects of birth control?

Hi. So I ve had unprotected sex on February 24th and a few times before. I am on the depo shot and have been having bubbles in my stomach and stomach pain. I ve had headaches and I ve been bleeding for about 3 1/2 weeks. Spotting sometimes and sometimes like its my period. Also my sides have been hurting when I breathe. Could I be pregnant or is it side effects from the birth control shot? I am only 16 and very worried.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013