Stomach pain, bowel movement problems. Done colon cleanse,no improvement. Recomendations?

I have been having some bowel movement and stomach pain for the past 3 months.. I take 20mg fiber a day plus every other day a stool softner. It doesn't matter what I eat (salad, veggies, vinisin) right after I eat my stomach feels like a brick and swells out like I am 9 months pregnant. I have tried eating small amounts and it still does the same. It hurts a lot... but lastnight I couldn't sleep for the pain and laid in my lounge chair in fetal position till I feel asleep. I have a bowel movement maybe once a week sometimes will go almost 2 weeks... I have done a colon cleanse (Acai Berry colon cleanse pill) and it didn't help me go but like 2 times a week...Help I am wondering what it could be and what to do....
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013