Stomach pain, blood in vomit, stomach cramps, dizziness. Negative pregnancy tests. Causes for symptoms?

i have been having bad stomach pains, with blood in my vomit , and stomach cramps ,after i had a heavy knock to the stomach, i get dizzy quickly and am tierd often. As i am female , it was expected that i was/am pregant but numrous test were taken and was negative, could i have an erupton of some sort? i went to A+E but i self-discharged myself as my partner was injured greatly. And These pains and being sick isnt getting better.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012
if you are a consumer of alcohol a lot you may have bleeding veins in the stomach causing blood vomiting. stomach ulcer is also a cause for blood in vomit. so go for endoscopy to find out what and consult gastroenterologist immediately