Stomach pain, bloating, nausea, loss of appetite. Diagnosed with stomach ulcer. Any other problem causing these symptoms?

I was recently diagnosed with a stomach ulcer (symptoms include stomach pain, bloating , occasional nausea , and loss of appetite ) but my mom has gotten me so freaked out that I might be pregnant instead of having an ulcer and the doctor didn t even seem to consider pregnancy as a possible cause of my problems. I m extremely embarrassed and scared to go out and buy a pregnancy test because being pregnant is one if my biggest fears at this point in my life. Is there any way of telling what is causing my symptoms?
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012