Stomach pain, bloating, cramps, unpleasant smell in mouth. What can it be?

Hi I was wondering if you can help me please. (I really hope you can) I really don’t like to go to a doctor, and feel kind off embarrassed but if I must I will .. Before I want to get to the real problem, I first want to tell you I have sinus , very bad.. and that I went to the doctor once, last year, where I had to much acid in my stomach .. The couple of months I realised my stomach was aching. It still does. If I eat, I feel a little bit bloated. If I don’t eat, it’s kind off the same. What I did notice I get very, very bad cramps in the middle of my tummy. But it verify at different times, up to 2 hours a day if I count it together? I don’t eat much because the couple of weeks I really don’t feel that hungry. My sinus left me with an unpleasant smell in my mouth; I can’t seem to get rid off. But know a days I get that smell very often. It is like a smell if you release gas... and it is the smell that gets stuck in my nose . I feel if I want to hide, because I am afraid every one thinks I stink? In the morning when I eat my stomach really, really ache... When I eat something or drink something during the day I also get a stomach ache. What can it be?? I feel hopeless… Because I really don’t know what is wrong. I know something is, because it is not normal, and I didn’t always feel like it. Please can you help me!
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012
Emergency Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for writing your query.

After reading your post, it seems that you are having gastritis and Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease(GERD).

You should follow some precautions like :-
1. Avoid spicy and oily foods.
2. Do not remain empty stomach for long durations.
3. Avoid smoking and alcohol, if any.
4. Avoid emotional or mental stress.
5. Drink lots of water daily.

You should get your clinically examined and investigated by an ENT specialist and a dentist for foul smell from your mouth.

You can take an antacid like Omeprazole 40 mg once a day before meals.
Dicyclomine can be taken after meals for spasmodic pain in abdomen.

You should eat light meals prepared under hygienic conditions.
Also maintain your hydration.

I hope this is helpful to you.