Stomach pain, bloating, blood and mucus in stool, taken Effexor

I have had stomach pains which started this time last year. Last july I had constant pains for 22 days, that is the only time I have ever experienced pains like that. I went to my family doctor and she refered me to a gastro doc but I m still waiting to get in. One thing I do know for sure is I can not eat over a table spoon of peanut butter otherwise I will get pains. So since last july I have experienced lots of bloating and various pains on and off. My BM s have almost been like a cycle, one week I ll go like crazy and then it will taper off and I won t be able to go. I wouldn t say that I m constipated cause I just don t have anything. This is when the bloating kicks in. Preiodically I have noticed blood and mucus in my stool and its definately not from straining. Last month I had blood in my stool for over a week. I woul go and then when cleaning myself I would notice blood and a large amount. When seeing that, I thought I had my period but it was not. After the blood tamed down muscus started to appear and there has been times where I have felt like I had to have a bm but only clumps of mucus came out. Recently I started to take 150mg of effexor.... I think that is contributing to recent constipation but I have been taking senokot every couple of days to avoid bloatation. I do run 5km a day avidly! I also have experience pains on my right side under my lower rib. It especially hurts when I walk for a while. Tonight when I went running it felt like something needs to come out but its almost like something is stopping it. ???????
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012