Stomach pain, bloating after eating, diarrhea turning green. Blood test normal. Treatment?

I started having really bad stomach pains and would feel really bloated after eating. Then i had horrible gas and liquid tan diarrhea for about 2 weeks now it has turned green and less runny but still there and I dont have as much gas or feel bloated. I went to the er and had my blood done but nothing was found and have to wait till tomorrow to get a stool done as the lab was closed. I feel fine other wise no aches or anything just really bad diarrhea and some gas.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  119 Awaiting Answer