Stomach pain, bloating after CT scan. Diagnosed IBS, gall stones. No relief with medication. Permanent cure?

hi about 3 years ago i had a ct scan after starting to have stomach pain and bloating . I was diagnosed with ibs and they also found 2 small gall stones. I have permanent upper stomach pain and severe bloating - I look 8 months pregnant and its very uncomfortable to lean forward etc.I dont really have any problem with my bowels, which are quite normal and regular and I dont suffer with diarrheah.The pain ang bloating dosnt come and go but are permanent. My life is severely affected, I am in constant pain and look permanently pregnant. Ive tried lots of medication for ibs and nothing has any effect. Please help.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013