Stomach pain, black outs, loss of hearing, feeling hot, blood discharge

hi, for the past couple of months i get a bad stomick pain. i would got to the bothroom but while im sitting there my eye site goes black, my heairing goes and i start to get really hot. i have to call my husband back to bring me something cold inorder for me not to black out. the last time it happend i started to discharge blood . it lasted for about 2 days. i drink alot of mtn dew and i dont really drink water. but i have no clue why this happens. its not every month but every 2 months. i have only bleed once though.
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012