Stomach pain below rib cage, no gas, feeling of muscle spasm. Treatment?

Hey, I ve been having this weird sensation in my stomach . Not my abdomen , in my actual stomach area. As in right below the ribcage. I ve been feeling it for the past few hours, I think, and thought it was just gas, but I haven t burped or passed gas. It feels like I swallowed a live fish, if that makes sense, and it s writhing around in there, still alive, trying to find a way out. It feels like a muscle spasm , but it s been very frequent.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012