Stomach pain, back pain, wiped out blood and white discharge. Have had unprotected sex. What is wrong?

I am 16 and sexuallyactive with boyfriend of 3 years. We both think we have fertilityproblems as dumb teenagers we are because its been 3 years and nothin has happened.. we never used protection either.. Lastyear around may i got on birth control .. due tothe side effects i quit about 3 months later. Around august i got a normal period and hen skipped 3.. december i had one that lasted 4 days(usually 5 to 7 days). I didnt have one january... yesterdayand today iwas feeling sickand tired my stomachand backhurt alot too.. i went touse the bathroom and wheni wiped there wasalittle blood .. but not enough to say imon my period.. imnot seeing any in my panties either.. its just when i wipe.. or if it is i cnt see it..its light pink. I have had some clearish and creamyish discharge the past week or so too... i was wondering whaton earth it could be.. thanks
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013
You need to get some blood tests done along with an ultrasound if you are not having regular monthly periods. Hormonal problems like pcos are the commonest causes at your age.