Stomach pain and vomitting. Endoscopy shows gall bladder thickening. Remedy ?

Hi My mom(age 62) has stomach pain and vomitting. The doctor took her endoscopy ,abdomen scan & colonoscopy . Report shows gall bladder thickening and some sludge in gall baldder. Is it advisable to take udiliv tablet? let me know what is the remedy. Her blood tests all are normal.The doctor has given her some antibiotic and has asked her to come for one more scan after that he says if she didn t improve should open for surgery and look her abdomen.Is it advisable to take udiliv tablet?thanks
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012