Stomach pain and shoulder pain when drinking alcohol. Rise in body temperature and redness in face

Hi, Every time I drink alcohol with a high sugar content (UV Blue, Smirnoff Ice, etc.) I get horrible pains in my upper stomach and a dull throbbing in my shoulders. It s not something that has just happened, it s been going on for about 3 or 4 years. I m 20 and it only seems to be getting worse, I also notice a rise in body temperature and my face turns a bright shade of red. It typically only takes one mixed drink of UV Blue or two wine coolers for the pain to begin and the pain lasts for about 10 to 15 minutes. I m 5 2, 220 pounds, with pale skin, blonde, hair and blue eyes. I eat candy and drink soda with no problem. Its only alcoholic drinks with high sugar that cause the pain. Thank you!
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012