Stomach pain after taking morning after pill & had normal period 3 days later.

stomach pain after taking morning after pill had normal period 3 days later Hey well I m 16, was fooling around with my boyfriend, well lets just say sperm may or come in contact with me, well within 24 hours I took the morning after pill (levonelle) well had my period the next week 3 days late lasted 7 days like normal but now am having stomach pain every now and then like an ache, don t know what it is so if you can help in anyway much thanks
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011