Stomach pain after taking Primolut for heavy bleeding. Is it ok to take it during menopause?

Hi i am Raksh.. i am 46 years old.. i am having irregular periods from last 2 months... this month it was heavy...i consulted docter she prescribed primolute N 10mg 3 times a day for 3 days and 5mg 3 times a day for next 3 days.. i am taking tablets from 2 days now my bleeding has stopped but i feel little pain in my stomach ... is this OK to take this dosage during menopause stage?????? and my stomach ache is due to this intake of this tablet??
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012