Stomach pain after passing stool. What can stone in Gallbladder mean?

I am Mrudula, age 62, weight 63 kg. Normal health, no BP , No sugar. My complains about stomach pain 1. After passing stool , I have stomach pain since last 5 months 2. After taking little food, I feel my stomach is full and get pain, 3. My sonography report detected 15 mm stone in gallbladder , it is floating stone. I am advised to get operated at my convenience, as my pain in stomach is not related to this. 4. My gastroscopy report shows only moderate gastritis, rest is normal 5. I am veg and no habits, drinking or anything. 6. Some time in day 2 hours after food, I feel better and do not have pain. Please advise remedy and suggestion. Regards.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012