Stomach pain after alcohol consumption. Could it be a reaction?

Hi, Yesterday I had two beers, which usually would not affect me at all, but now this morning I have stomach pains. I thought that was mainly only symptoms of a hangover? which isn t possible since I didn t have that much to drink. I also considered that maybe I was more vulnerable to alcohol when I drank it, but I had water while drinking it, I was drinking it with food in my stomach, and I wasn t overly tired. I ve had this once before, but I figured that was becuase I had a drink with vodka in it and I heard that a lot of people have bad reactions to vodka (even after having only a little bit of it) there s also rumors that they make it extremely fake where I live, so I try to avoid that now. But i just wanted to know if you knew of anything that could cause this?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013