Stomach pain, aches in limbs, cramps. On movicol medication. Blood test for celiac, Chron's disease. History of constipation problems. Treatment?

Hi my 11 year old daughter has been unwell with stomach pains and aching limbs for nearly two weeks. In that time she has been sick on three different days and over the course of the last five days has been having severe cramping pains. She has a history of constipation and has been taking movicol to make her go. The odd day she has not had the movicol she has not been to the toilet but has very loose stools when taking it. She has the cramping pains when she doesn t go to the toilet and when she does. She is not eating much and her pallor is grey around slight colour in her cheeks. She is having blood tests for celiac and crohns next week.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012