Stomach pain above belly button extending to pelvic area, stomach swelling, recurring flank pain. History of gall bladder removal. Reason?

Hello. I ve been having very painful stomach pains above my belly button since Friday. The pain will fluctuate Above my belly button, down to my pelvic area and then to my right side of my abdomen and my back and my stomach will swell up. The pains last about a minute to two minutes and then go away. I don t have nausea and I don t throw up. If I eat, it also hurts. But it also hurts without eating. Its a really sharpflank pain that comes and goes. I know its not my gal bladder because that was removed years ago in 2008. What could I possibly have? Kathia
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012