Stomach pain. Scan shows bilateral polycystic appearing ovaries. History of appendix surgery. Major issues?

Past few days I got sever pain in my left side stomach. With doctor s advice taken scan. And the Impression is : 1) Bulky Uterus (? SUBSEPTATE) 2) Bilateral Polycystic Appearing Overies 3) Few Bowel Loops are seen adherent to the Anterior Abdominal wall in the Lower abdomen (SCAR ADHESION )4) Loading of the COLON + To consider COLITIS . Already appendix surgery done on 5 months back. Can you kindly tell me is there any major issues appear in the scanning result? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013