Stomach pain. Relief from mefanamic acid and paracetamol. Diagnosed with autoimmune pancreatitis. Taking 2.5 mg steroid. Advise?

my son has been diagnosed auto immune pancreatitis and is on steroid 2.5 mg dose every day,off late he has been complaining for pain in the stomach we consulted the doctor whom my son is getting treated with, he says the pain is due to lymph nodes my son gets relief from stomach ache in just 15 minutes of administering the the combination of mefanamic acid and paracetamol
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013