Stomach pain. Positive H-pylori test. Taken Prilosec. Ultrasound shows thick gall bladder

Im a 41 year old female 3 kids 4 stomach surgeries. About 9 months ago I began to get pain in the very top of stomach between breast and rib cage. This pain came on when I ate. At first certain foods, within few weeks it did not matter if I ate a pretzel or a cheeseburger the pain is all the same. Starts at top of stomach then my mid back, then my entire stomach hurts and feels bloated and gassy. About 8 weeks ago I did go to urgent care a Doc friend of mine told me to have the check for H-pylori , white blood cell count and liver enzymes. H-pylori came back positive other test were great. I took the prev pak felt great for about a week after last dose. Then it began again Ive continued to take prilosec otc 2 to 3 times a day. I eat pretzels and drink boost throughout the day. Once I get home i will eat dinner and lay in recliner with severe pain for hours till I finally fall asleep. 3 days ago the pain started felt as though i was having contractions the only difference it hasnt went away. I just got home from an 8 hour ER trip.....again my liver count and white blood is good. They did do an ultra sound on gallbladder but said it seemed to be ok besides it was thick. I ask if this could cause pain he said maybe but probably not. Discharged me and told me to see another doc. Please help I can t stand this pain anymore. I do work extremely long hours and run with 3 kids. I m not over weight but lately I can tell I am loosing weight but at the same time my stomach seems really swelled. Im 5 8 and 160lbs
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013