Stomach pain. Minimul sigmoid colonic diverticulosis. Had MRI, CT scan, virtual colonoscopy. Help?

For past 10 years when I push my lower right side of stomach I get pain only when I press with fingers.I am 53 years male, had mri, ct scan , test for kidney stone , hernia , appenidix and all of them were ruled out . Yet sometimes I get same side lower back pain, and kiddney pain at least that s how it seems. Had also virtual colonoscopy using a siemens sensation 4 multi-slice CT scanner, spiral CT images were obtained of the abdomen her eare findingds The colon is well distended. Evaluation of the colon is limited die to mild diffuse residual colonic fluid and stool. The well distended and evacuated portions of the colon are without stricture, obstruction, constricting lesion, definitive evidence of significant gross focal mass freater than 1 cm, or evidence of diverticulitis. The appendix is normal ther eis ill-defined focul soft tissue present in the cecum adjacent tot he ileocecal volave which liekly represents reidual adherent stool, though a small polyp cannot be entirely excluded. Minimul sigmoid colonic diverticulosis is present Is there a natural way of diet to get rid of these possibilities?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013