Stomach pain. Feel dizzy,get blotchy. Get relief when pass urine. Have ventricular septal defect. Reason?

i get severe stomache pain go really pale and sweaty and feel dizzy and then i get really flushed. My neck and face get all blotchy and it stops me going to the toilet to pass water. I have a ventricular septal defect and get worried because my lips go very pale and then a bit blue when my tummy hurts, once i am able to pass water it seems to help with the pain. Any ideas please what could be happening here.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013