Stomach pain. Eat fiber, drink water. Passing bowels four times a week. Reason for stomach ache?

Hi, i have a question about my bowels, i go usually four times a week one time a day depending on how much i eat im 18 years old, regularly exercise eat healthily i.e fiber , water and mix it up for an even balance throughout the week but the other day the left side of my stomach started aching and has been for two days i do not feel ill or light headed its just annoying, and i dont think its a gas build up because i havent been passing alot of wind. any help is appreciated.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013