Stomach making sound on hungry, problem of excessive flatulence. Medication to reduce it?

hi, am studying at mangalore, i have a problem of excessive flatulence .first it started when i was in class 7 my stomach started making some weird noise(grrrrrrrrr) which was pretty loud!! (that was 8 years back) then on whenever i felt hungry and i dont take food immediately it makes that noise. slowly with time i developed flatulence also. it too annoying my stomach always makes noise. i cant sit and concentrate in the class infact i just hate going out anywhere bcoz of this. my social life sucks!!! am not able to do anything. my parents dont take it seriously as they dont understand my situation. whatever meals i take i have flatulence now and it gets worse during periods. sometimes i have noisy bloating and bowel movements(every bloody thing makes such huge noise). sometimes gas gets accumulated if dont eat food for long time then slowly starts getting out through flatulence. i also carry biscusts everywhere i go to eat every 1 hour so dat it dosent make noise, but stiil makes noise, i still end up farting!! am tooo depressed as i cant do anything now il have to attend interviews and all am worried( ppl even tease me saying that i fart its humiliating especially for a girl abd bcoz of this i have very less friends). i tried so many things nothing worked :( plz get me away from this as i see you are very much experienced in this field. i was also recently diagnosed with Polycystic ovary syndrome ( PCOS ) for which am taking krimson35 and zinif for hemoglobin . apart from that a gastroenterologist suggested me to take Z & B soflets , Isapghul Husks, which i havent started taking plz suggest me some good medicines from which my problem will be solved. il be wating for your reply.. plz help!
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012