Stomach making noises, burping, bloating, having cramps, delayed periods after taking contraceptive pill. Normal?

Hi, i recently started taking a contraceptive pill called femodene and i started it before my period as i was told this was fien as long as i wait a week. Since then i have been feeling queezy, my stomach has been making odd noises, and i am constantly burping. on top of this, i am also always bloated and have cramps every now and then. furthermore, my period was meant to start but it hasnt so does this mean that i skipped it because of when i took the pill? I have been having all the symptoms of a period but have not had one and am getting nervous. is this normal???
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  77 Awaiting Answer